Join a Network of Like-Minded Individuals
The Associates Board of Sarah’s Circle is looking to create strong relationships with young professionals eager to make a meaningful impact in the community. Through leadership opportunities such as volunteerism and fundraising events, Associates Board members are strongly connected to the mission of Sarah’s Circle and aid in promoting overall support.
Membership benefits include:
• Professional development, networking events, and leadership opportunities
• Gaining vast knowledge of Sarah's Circle, homelessness, and the women served by the agency
• Exclusive volunteer opportunities
• Recognition of membership on Sarah's Circle website and annual report
• Giving back to the community and being part of the next generation of Sarah's Circle leadership
Expectations of Associates Board Members
• Attend quarterly meetings
• Promote and attend annual Associates Board fundraising events
• Participate in 4 (or more) direct service volunteer activities annually
• Create a Winter Walk Team and be a Team Captain
Annual personal contribution of $150 to Sarah's Circle includes:
• Ticket(s) purchased to any event hosted by Sarah's Circle by you, family, friends, etc
• Any money donation or raised through peer-to-peer platform for Winter Walk: a Mile in Her Shoes
• Any personal financial contribution made directly to Sarah's Circle
• Any outside financial contribution made in honor of Associates Board member directly to Sarah's Circle
• Any matching donation by place of employment
Interested in Joining?
To get involved, please complete the online application. For more information about Sarah's Circle's Associates Board, please refer to the Overview (PDF, 1 page, 180 KB) or contact staff at volunteer @ sarahs-circle.org.