The Associates Board of Sarah's Circle brings in a younger demographic of donors (ages 21-40) and creates strong ties with young professionals looking to make a meaningful impact in the community. By providing leadership opportunities through volunteerism and fundraising events, members of the Associates Board will be connected to the mission of Sarah's Circle and promote overall support.
Why join the Associates Board?
By becoming a member, you will have the opportunity to expand your network by meeting like-minded professionals, gain leadership experience, and make an impact on the community. You will also have the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leadership for Sarah's Circle.
Benefits for Members
• Professional development and leadership opportunities
• Gain an in-depth understanding of Sarah's Circle, homelessness, and the women we serve
• Expand your network by working with other professionals dedicated to our mission
• Exclusive volunteer opportunities
• Recognition of membership on Sarah's Circle's website and in annual report
Want to get involved?
• Attend quarterly meetings
• Promote annual fundraising events
• Participate in at least two direct service volunteer activities annually
• Create a Winter Walk Team and be a Team Captain
• Attend and Actively Participate at Associates Board events
• Be willing to share personal and professional networks for purposes of sponsorship and recruitment
• Annual personal contribution of $150 to Sarah's Circle
• Create a fundraising team for Winter Walk peer-to-peer campaign
Sarah's Circle Associates Board Members
Mandy Zaransky-Hurst Peter Stutz Lauren Bennett Lena Bent
Mansi Bhimani Isabelle Dienstag Maria Estrada Jordan Freeman
Sarah Gore Benjamin Grimshaw Morgan Shearer Jim Janak
Haven Lemming Cordelia Loots-Gollin Bridget Mollner Sunita Negi
Shea Parker Melissa Pierce Nicole Powell Todd Richardson
Devon Ritter Samantha Sacks Julia Shavzin Jamie Spagnola
Ellie Su Sandra Teran Jenny Theroux Samantha Wootan
Evan Woods Anna Withers